Whyalla Test & Tag is a family owned business, whose focus is the safety testing of all electrical cord connected equipment, cord assemblies and RCD’s in the workplace.
We are certified and possess the necessary skills and training to test and tag competently.
Testing and tagging in the workplace is necessary to ensure the safety of the people coming into contact with electrical appliances, while also minimising the risk of an electrical hazard.
We offer the following services:
- Checking the safety of electrical appliances, cords and equipment, by visual inspection and then electrically testing it with our state of the art Portable Appliance Tester.
- Testing in domestic, commercial and industrial environments.
- Testing of microwaves for radiation leakage with a specialised leakage tester.
- A reminder service for when testing is due again – we remember so you don’t have to!
- Solutions to create and maintain a testing schedule to help you comply with government, insurance and site policies.
- Servicing Whyalla and surrounding areas.
- All testing is conducted to comply with AS/NZS 3760. This is the Australian Standard that guides and regulates the test and tag industry with regards to electrical safety of appliances.